honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our Business Development Associate (Corporate), you'll be leading the B2B efforts and securing contracts with businesses who are looking for a long-lasting partnerships across a range of services. Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll be doing?
- Ensure team members have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, goals, and objectives that will deliver tangible results to the organisation
- Experience in B2B sales and involve in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign corporate clients for our corporate food delivery service
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance
- Manage client portfolios; meet targeted goals for account retention, development and maintenance
- Manage 3rd party delivery service
- Support activities related to logistics operations, i.e. recruitment of delivery crew
- Conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate with business operation and has 2-4 years of operation management experience under your belt
- You are friendly and confident in your appearance
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You understand Hong Kong
- Fluent English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin is a plus
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!