What you'll be doing:
- Manage a wide range of legal-related matters for honestbee
- Review, advise and draft commercial contracts, including but not limited to, confidentiality agreements, sale of goods contracts, service agreements, supplier contracts, lease agreements
- Review banking and financing documents
- Provide commercially-focused legal advice and ensure compliance in the conduct of our business
- Provide corporate secretarial support
What are we looking for?
- You have 7-10 years of relevant legal experience in corporate law, ideally with APAC exposure
- Minimum of 5 years In-house experience in a MNC
- You are a qualified lawyer in one of the Commonwealth countries' jurisdictions
- Corporate secretariat, compliance & data privacy experience is preferred
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You are solutions focused and commercial minded
- You enjoy working in a start-up environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- Retail/eCommerce experience is a big plus
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!
Follow us on LinkedIn
Happy bees in action on Instagram