honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics, connecting online to offline to create seamless experiences. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a wide range of legal-related matters for honestbee
- Review, advise and draft commercial contracts, including but not limited to, confidentiality agreements, sale of goods contracts, service agreements, supplier contracts, lease agreements
- Review banking and financing documents
- Provide commercially-focused legal advice and ensure compliance in the conduct of our business
- Provide corporate secretarial support
What are we looking for?
- You have 6-8 years of relevant legal experience in corporate law, ideally with APAC exposure
- In-house experience is preferred
- You are a qualified lawyer in one of the Commonwealth countries' jurisdictions
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You are solutions focused and commercial minded
- You enjoy working in a start-up environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Visit our Tech Blog