honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics, connecting online to offline to create seamless experiences. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our Corporate Services Associate, you'll be supporting the B2B efforts and securing contracts with businesses who are looking for a long-lasting partnerships across a range of services.
What you'll be doing:
- Experience in B2B sales and involve in the food and beverage/FMCG industry with a desire to sign corporate clients for our corporate food/Groceries delivery service
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance
- Manage client portfolios; meet targeted goals for account retention, development and maintenance
- Manage 3rd party delivery service
- Support activities related to logistics operations, i.e. recruitment of delivery crew
- Conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate with business operation and has 1-3 years of operation management experience under your belt
- Previous corporate client / account development and management experience strongly preferred
- You are friendly and confident in your appearance
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You understand Hong Kong Market
- Fluent English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin is a plus
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!