honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics, connecting online to offline to create seamless experiences. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our HR Business Partner, you'll be leading the efforts to put our staff first, by looking after the payroll, performance, career development, employment regulations and programmes. You'll get a chance to work side-by-side with an awesome regional Talent Acquisition and People Operations teams and our a multi-disciplinary teams.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for end to end HR related activities, from planning, documenting, implementing, maintenance and enhancement of all our SOPs and programmes, used throughout the employee’s journey with honestbee.
-Cope well with ambiguity and ever-evolving environment with the ability to handle situations without a need for detailed SOPs. And then identify the areas in which SOPs need to be created.
- Drive effective performance management, recognition and career development programs through strong partnerships with the business units.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the respective Centres of Excellence to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Monitor the health of the business units to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Consult with business leaders on people-related strategies and execution.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Understand and appreciate rapidly changing work environments.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR business partnering or people operations role.
- Experience with creating, rolling-out, maintaining and communicating various People Operational and HRBP related projects. This is important because it has allowed you to develop the breadth and depth of diverse experiences that are important towards being successful in such a role.
- Familiarity with Singapore's labor laws and practices, ensuring compliance data protection regulations.
- Team management and mentoring experience preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms like: BambooHR, Reflektive, HREasily, Greenhouse or similar.
- High level of self-motivation and independent thinking, strong business understanding linked to insights and perspective.
- Have a sense of urgency, grit and ability to bounce back from failure and not give up.
- Ability to focus on solutions rather than what’s not working.
- Possess positivity, enthusiasm in what you do and a great sense of humour
- Solid understanding of working within the Asian cultural-sphere.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Visit our Tech Blog