honestbee is Asia’s fastest growing food service powered by community and technology.
For many cultures, food provides comfort, satisfies curiosity, makes celebrations better, fuels community and is a way to show someone you care.
Our technology and operations takes care of your everyday hassles, makes thousands of food moments possible, and gives people the freedom and time to enjoy what really matters.
Join us in our vision to make life moments better for all through food, people and technology!
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee all front and back of the fine dining restaurant operations
- Secondary roles to support the service managers and team when no event are booked
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyse staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Look for ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-8 years’ experience in a well-established restaurant or full-service hotel and/or minimum of 2 years in a senior management role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Able to work independently
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!