honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life's just easier with honestbee.
As a team of data experts, we organise ourselves in 3 units: Data Engineering, Data Science and Business Intelligence.
The Business Intelligence team is the driving force behind the data-driven culture in honestbee. We work cross-functionally with software developers, data engineers, data scientists, and business stakeholders to enable the business to make sense of the vast and growing amount of data that we have.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer at honestbee, you will be working alongside the brightest minds in the industry, solving some of the most challenging business problems using terabyte-scale of behavioural and transactional data. The solutions you create have a direct impact on millions of users in eight markets.
What you will be doing:
- Be part of Asia's strongest technology team in one of the world's most exciting startups
- Manage and administer the BI platform (Looker) for the whole organisation
- Manage the underlying data model, data warehousing, ETL processes and data pipelines for the BI platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business needs, design and deliver end-to-end data solutions
- Design dashboards to provide insights at scale and solve the analytical needs of the business user
- Be a thought-leader who develops strategic and tactical data initiatives to drive data-driven operations and decisions, and self-service analytics throughout the organization
- Grow your skills and career in an environment that values continuous learning and personal development
Who you are:
- You are a SQL ninja with proficiency in Python
- You design dashboards that make data sing like Pavarotti
- You have 2+ years of experience administering data analysis tools such as Looker, Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI
- You have 2+ years of experience with data modelling, data processing / ETL implementation, and supporting data warehouses (E.g. Redshift, BigQuery, etc)
- You have demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving, prioritisation, and stakeholder management
- You have strong communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills and excellent collaboration skills to work effectively with both engineers and business stakeholders
- You enjoy working in a startup and are able to adapt to changing business needs
- You are a quick learner with regards to both new businesses and technologies
- You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!