Join us on our vision to make life moments better for all through food, people and technology!
As a Product Manager for Logistics Operations systems, you'll be part of the team to develop systems and tools to enable the end-to-end fulfilment process for all operating business lines in honestbee.
What you'll be doing?
- Steer the product vision and strategy that support business goals and deliver a superior customer experience
- Gather information from data analyses to identify product, process gaps and evaluate ideas and feedback from users / stakeholders and customers.
- Translate user stories and requirements into functional specifications. 'why' and 'what' are to be effectively communicated and discussed with the engineers, product owners and designers to assess feasibility and development effort.
- Manage the product development workstreams and ensure that the deliverables are in accordance with product roadmap and are being released on time and are of high quality.
- Define acceptance criteria for every product release and measure the effectiveness of solutions implemented, iterating and providing a remedy if a solution is incomplete or implemented with bugs
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding among users and non-technical members
What are we looking for?
- Curious and a puzzle lover.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics Management, Computer Science, Information Technology preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in working in Operations or Product Management capacity in supply chain. Experience with last-mile delivery, transportation, warehousing operations will be advantageous.
- Have working knowledge of warehouse management systems and/or transport management systems deployed in either eCommerce, Retail or 3PL warehousing environment
- In previous capacities where exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills are demonstrated.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Have a strong bias for action
- Obsessed with improving customer experience
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!