honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Logistics Product Manager (WMS & IMS)
As a Product Manager for Logistics systems, you'll be part of the team to develop the Warehouse & Inventory Management Systems (WMS & IMS) to support and enhance the fulfilment process for the different business lines in honestbee.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead in the product vision and strategy for WMS and IMS
- Develop the product roadmap where product development phases are planned based on a set of prioritisation considerations often guided by business needs
- Gather and evaluate ideas and feedback from users / stakeholders
- Translate user stories and requirements into product features. The 'why' and 'what' are to be effectively communicated and discussed with the engineers, product owners and designers to assess feasibility and development effort
- Define business requirement and functional specifications
- Define workflow and use case for the product
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience. This includes internal stakeholders and customers
- Ensure that the development team is following the product roadmap and that features are being released on time and are of a high quality
- Define acceptance criteria for every product release
- Implement developed features in production and track the success parameters of it
- Evaluate the product performance using BI tools
- Define and use Data-driven analysis to identify and fill product gaps
- Measure the effectiveness of solutions implemented, iterating and providing a remedy if a solution is incomplete or implemented with bugs
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding among users and non-technical members
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology preferred
- At least 5 years experience in working in Operations or Product Management capacity in supply chain. Experience with last-mile delivery, transportation or logistics industry will add value
- Have working knowledge of warehouse management systems deployed in either eCommerce, Retail or 3PL warehousing environment
- Excellent communication skills - specifically the ability to write clearly and concisely
Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Possess soft skills for executing on product management best practices - including providing leadership, and being collaborative
- Have a strong bias for action
- Obsessed with improving consumer-facing metrics and KPIs
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!