honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Head of Marketing will lead the Marketing Department for Indonesia and supervise Offline Marketing and Digital Marketing day to day activities.
What you'll be doing:
- In charge of the end-to-end Marketing function for our Business verticals
- Develop key online and offline partnerships for branding and acquisition through affiliate and short-term promotional events
- Offline marketing responsibilities are not limited to partnerships, events, creative communications and public relations
- Online marketing responsibilities are not limited to digital optimisation on Google Adwords, Facebook, and social media
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms
- Work closely with business development team to lead and develop the ATL/BTL marketing strategy, operation, and KPI achievement aligned with business objectives for both short and long term goals
- Oversee and manage the execution of marketing calendar plan and channel budgets
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making
- In-depth knowledge in SEM, experience in managing SEM campaigns
- In-depth knowledge in Facebook marketing, experience in managing Facebook campaigns from a prospecting and a conversion perspective
- Experience in content marketing and initiating content marketing campaigns to drive user awareness
- CRM/Retention Marketing, experience in in-app customer life cycle marketing driving user loyalty and retention
- Data Driven, grounded on using data across the funnel to optimize marketing initiatives both offline and online
- Cross Channel Media Planning, experience in media planning across offline and online media channel
- Partnership and Business Development, ability to craft out partnership proposition to initiate value-adding partnership
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or any related field.
- At least 8-10 years of experience with a track record in growing a brand/business, preferably in the e-commerce and/or FMCG industry.
- Loves looking at data to inform him/her on decisions made on where to best invest the marketing dollars to drive growth and acquisition costs.
- Creativity and innovation, ability to think out of the box and conceptualize creative campaigns that can drive positive brand awareness.
- Driven and motivated, ability to be resilient and work through hurdles that a fast-growing startup work experience.
- Experience in managing P&L responsibility in a fast paced e-commerce startup environment.
- Experience in stakeholder management and working across a matrix structure seeking collaboration.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Visit our Tech Blog