honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Reports to Senior Creative Project Manager from HQ.
- Define direction, creating briefs, managing the creative team and projects.
- Regional Brand Adaptation – includes managing regional and local design adaptations to ensure local execution meets local requirements and are consistent with design intent and guidelines.
- Drive design intent and continuous improvement in a competitive e-commerce environment
- Managing and protecting great design throughout the process.
- Take a hands-on approach on all design projects and regional design adaptation from standard guidelines
- Develop and ensure the integrity of brand equity and guidelines.
- Supervision of the Creative Team & Design Delivery program until go-to-market.
- Support the daily project management in coordination, communication and reporting, while managing priorities and top issues.
What are we looking for?
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Design Management in a creative environment
- Creative individual at pace with the latest design and technology trends
- Strong interpersonal skills - Strategic Thinking / Leadership / Problem Solving / People Management
- Understanding of e-commerce business
- Strong project management combined with Design Mastery and technical skills
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity
- Great collaborative skills and positive can-do attitude: Able to encourage team members to get the best results
- Detailed-oriented and deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Entrepreneurial spirit with regard to the ability to identify opportunities for design to make a business impact.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and execute with excellence
- Embraces change - flexible and adaptive in an environment of constant change
- Great communication skills and command of English
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software
***Please send us your portfolio to show us what you are made of!
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!