honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life's just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that's our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
-Work with Operations, Business Development, Food, and Grocery teams to prepare for any specific needs
-Proficient in communicating via social media channels, calls, chat, and email
-Work around a difficult situation to attend the needs of the customers, VIPs, clients, etc.
-Provides high-quality customer service to customers to ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints
-Give constant direction to customers and merchants, and ensuring that all orders are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible
-Troubleshoots minor tech issues concerning merchant app
-Other ad-hoc tasks as instructed
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience with combined community engagement and customer service responsibilities
- You hold at least a Diploma or Degree
- You are excellent in communication, both verbal and written in English
- You have a great attitude and cheerful personality
- You possess a customer-centered mentality and skills
- You are detail-oriented
- You are ready to work shift and weekends
- You are committed and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You know how to use different Windows PC based software, i.e. Excel, Word, etc. Zendesk an advantage.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that's our commitment to you