honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life's just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that's our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Staff development with the aspects of training and monitoring
- Operational scheduling - Rostering and assignment of daily duties
- Handling high tier escalations, strong customer fronting skills will be preferred
- Enforces cohesiveness and discipline within the team
- Attending weekly meetings to provide updates and feedbacks from the ground
- Managing the local knowledge manuals
- Chairing weekly meetings
- Managing Quality audits of the team
- Comfortable with providing reports and updates
- Ground checks for service level
- Attend to general inbound enquiries, requests & feedback received via the chat, email and phone.
What are we looking for?
- You have 2 years of experience managing a team
- You hold at least a Diploma OR Degree
- You are excellent in communication, both verbal and written in English
- You have a great attitude and cheerful personality
- You possess a great Service mentality and skills
- You are meticulous in what you do
- You are ready to take a challenge where you influence the way we work
- You are ready to work shift and weekends
- You are committed and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You know how to use different Windows PC based software, i.e. Excel, Word etc.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that's our commitment to you