Join us on our vision to make life moments better for all through food, people and technology!
As our Junior Experience Designer at honestbee, you will join a group of passionate and energetic software engineers, crafters and design thinkers who are continually creating and shipping experiences, online and offline, too. Most importantly, we believe in making an impact in people's life. Please submit your folio to be considered for this role!
What you'll be doing?
- Work closely with UX leads to define the UI, interaction design, visual design and illustration direction of the honestbee mobile app.
- Able to clearly articulate your design decisions to team members and stakeholders.
- Utilise and expand on the honestbee Design System. Adapt components in the system to various platforms.
- Communicate high-fidelity designs to engineering teams.
- Design-level QA of features before they are shipped to production.
- Work independently with minimal guidance, and take full ownership of your work.
What we are looking for?
- Grit, hunger, and passion, deeply self-motivated.
- With a mindset of always-be-learning and deep passion for the craft of design.
- A portfolio of UI, visual design and/or illustration work that exhibits an exquisite aesthetic sensibility, a keen eye for typography, branding, and graphic design. Animation, interaction design, and coding skills is a plus.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, down to the pixel. Appreciates the value of pixel polishing.
- Proficiency with design tools (pen and paper, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, etc.).
- A passion to develop your fledgling UX skillset. Has had some experience with UX design methods, eg. design research, customer journey mapping, user stories writing, prototyping, creating taskflow diagrams, design speccing.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that's our commitment to you!