honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Operate and perform meat or seafood cutting functions including trimming, deboning, portioning, slicing and processing to specification.
- Assist customers in selection and cleaning of products
- Ensure cleanliness of the work area in accordance to safety procedures
- Cutting and displaying of products
- Any ad-hoc cutting duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum Secondary education.
- Able to speak and read simple English.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Service-oriented and a team player.
- Able to handle non-halal meat.
- WSQ graduates (Food Hygiene).
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Visit our Tech Blog