honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate with the Sous Chef on day-to-day tasks, including food preparation and other duties assigned by senior culinary team members
- Execution of menu items based on recipe, method of production and presentation standards
- Estimate daily production needs and ensure that the quality of raw and cooked food products is high
- Adhere to all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food handling, preparation, storage and sanitation
- Ensure that preparation and presentation of food is executed professionally and according to expectations
- Supervise junior culinary team members
What are we looking for:
- Passion for food and an ability to inspire and motivate a of junior chefs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a well-established restaurant or full-service hotel kitchen, preferably with a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role
- High school diploma or equivalent - diploma from a culinary school will be a plus
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!