honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Regularly review all menus to ensure that the offerings are in line with market trends
- Modify existing and/or create new menus as needed, so that menus are relevant and effective for the business
- Plan and execute any menu changes, including recipe creation and updates, assisting with mise en place, getting price quotes and ordering of samples
- Manage food costs and menu pricing
- Order supplies and manage food inventory
- Ensure that all food is prepared according to requirements and served in a timely manner
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment are maintained in excellent working condition
- Guide and mentor culinary team members on food preparation, waste minimization, as well as food cost and inventory management
- Monitor and manage the labour cost of the culinary team
What are we looking for:
- Passion for food and an ability to inspire and motivate a culinary team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a restaurant or hotel kitchen - up to Junior Sous Chef level in a large hotel kitchen or similarly-sized operations, or Head Chef in smaller establishment
- Experience with catering operations or hotel banquet operations
- Excellent knowledge of all applicable health and safety regulations, and experience in working within strict food safety and hygiene controls
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!