honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage Japan’s operation strategies and day to day operations team
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Ensure team members have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, goals, and objectives that will deliver tangible results to the organisation
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc
- Manage 3rd party delivery service
- Support activities related to logistics operations, i.e. recruitment of delivery crew
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate with business operation and has 8+ years of operation management experience under your belt
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You understand Japan
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!