honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of eCommerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Do you have any eye for composition and enjoy making an impact with the way the merchandising is set up and positioned? We are looking for an innovative Senior Visual Merchandiser to join our VM team at habitat by honestbee. This is a full time role.
What you'll be doing & what are we looking for?
- With your outstanding merchandising capabilities, you will responsible for enhancing the store and F&B outlet image while maximising the appeal of the products we offer to our customers.
- You'll be helping to bring to life the vision of the business leaders.
- Planning short to mid term, project management of all initiatives and programmes: gathering and assessing incoming enquiries and requests to validate them so they are aligned with what the business leaders need.
- Achieve impeccable visual standards, you will dress and install display styles by themes and seasons as well as maintain and monitor the impact on sales.
- Help to develop a VM calendar that is aligned with the seasonal trends and with the ad-hoc events and happenings.
- Work with retail leaders and marketing and creative teams to align the marketing calendar / themes in every 1-2 months.
- You will preparing and selecting appropriate merchandise for schemes and promotions, displaying a continued awareness for food and lifestyle trends.
- Staying ahead of expectations, you will take pride in your work by conducting competitor research in order to surprise and delight our customers.
- Training other VMs, designers and business stakeholders on the retail / F&B industry best practices.
- Managing vendor relationships and quotations.
- 5-8+ years of visual merchandising experience, preferably in the F&B, Groceries, retail, lifestyle industry.
- You must have passion for non-fashion merchandise.
- Understanding of the strategies for product placement in a store / F&B environment.
- Hands on experience with conceptualising work with Photoshop, Illustrator or other design softwares is a must.
- Experience with 3D rendering preferred.
- Excellent communication, organisation and negotiation skills for liaising with business leaders, retail managers, buyers, creative and marketing teams as well as vendors.
- Proven experience with making sense of the decorative and visual displays in commercial way.
- Good understanding of the consumer preferences and the local market in Asia.
- Strong network of relevant vendors in the industry.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!