What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the system vision, architecture, and performance
- Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to quality, using programming languages such as Ruby, GoLang and/or others
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
- Helping customers to find products they need
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD concepts and how to use them to write code that is well tested. If not, be willing to invest time to learn.
- Full stack development experience, focus on data model, backend process, and simple design
- You are strong in Data Structures, Algorithms , Problem solving and Computer Science Fundamentals
- You have experience with RDBMS, data modelling, Performance Profiling and ORM
- You have experience in any NOSQL db, Caching
- You have experience with message queues
- You are hands-on, result oriented and set high-quality standards
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure
- You have a good sense of humour and like fun
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!