Detect is seeking a Manufacturing Operations (Mfg Ops) Lead to lead a Manufacturing Operations team. This individual is directly responsible for deploying and optimizing high volume manufacturing solutions across a disperse supply chain and the ultimate success of Detects high volume Manufacturing in Asia.
The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, has a breadth of technical and manufacturing understanding, and strong communication skills.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day manufacturing processes with our manufacturing partners
- Drive cross functional manufacturing efforts with R&D, engineering, and the rest of the operations organization
- Manage a team of Supply Based Engineers; Lead our SBEs through ambiguity and changes of new product development
- Organize and prioritize work with minimal guidance and manage priorities, projects and special requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead FMEA activities to ensure design and manufacturing issues are identified and risks mitigated.
- Build and maintain relationships with all functions, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding manufacturing operations
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of manufacturing
- Develop and hold manufacturing partners accountable
- At minimum, 10 years of experience in consumer electronic or biotech manufacturing
- A leader that has a passion for mentoring a team of engineers
- Consistent track record of delivering complex projects from NPI to mass production
- Excellent problem-solver, have a strong quality & customer-focused mindset, and have the personal drive for success with professional skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes and failure analysis.
- Extensive Knowledge in data analysis and analytics, and solid understanding of measurement control metrics including GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis.
- Strong internal stakeholder management, data/information management, process design
- The ability to manage numerous projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading and participating on cross-functional and/or global teams; easily connecting and building bridges with counterparts within different parts of the organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization
- Self-motivated team member who can drive resolution to issues with strong problem-solving skills
You Deeply Identify with Core Detect Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Detect does not accept agency resumes.
Detect is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.