We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their existing one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they are going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be.
Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We're passionate about our mission to empower customers and their agent partners to buy before they sell while making the entire experience more convenient and certain. We've attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are building our team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business.
Homeward is backed by top-tier venture investors - Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. We’ve raised over $25 million in equity to grow the business, and have secured over $100 million in debt to buy homes for our customers. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology spaces.
About the opportunity
Homeward Title is looking for an accomplished, high performing Escrow Officer to join our team. This person is responsible for providing an impeccable experience to our customers and agents as it relates to the Title part of the Homeward process.
- 3+ years of Escrow Officer experience
- Knowledge of legal documents with ability to analyze and evaluate documents as they relate to closings
- Software experience with Ramquest or Qualia strongly desired. Experience with Softpro, Resware, LandTech, or similar software will also be considered.
- Experience in Colorado and/or Georgia a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional communication skills with clients
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills. Deadline-driven.
- Resilient team player - we are a start up so ability to roll with the punches and adapt to change is key