We’re seeking a Customer Success Associate to provide incoming customers with a friendly, professional, knowledgeable first encounter to set them up to successfully navigate the homeward way home buying process!
We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their existing one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they are going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be.
Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We're passionate about our mission to empower customers and their agent partners to buy before they sell while making the entire experience more convenient and certain. We've attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are building our team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business.
Homeward is backed by top-tier venture investors - Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. We’ve raised over $25 million in equity to grow the business, and have secured over $100 million in debt to buy homes for our customers. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology spaces.
About the opportunity
The Customer Success Team acts as the leading edge of customer engagement for all new Homeward applicants and is responsible for driving conversion of high-intent, highly qualified customers. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for quickly engaging with and educating prospective customers and their agents on the Homeward Way while helping them start their journey.
This position will challenge your ability to establish and implement complex operational processes while working cross-functionally with other critical teams including operations, product, engineering, and customer experience among others.
Note: This role may require some weekend availability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling of inbound/outbound calls and emails to engage with and educate prospective customers and their real estate agents
- Working with our approval team to build a pipeline of customers high-intent, eligible customers
- Providing the best customer experience possible
- Educating customers on the Homeward Way and partnering with them to start their journey
- Taking a consultative approach in helping customers overcome issues and achieve their goals
- Provide detailed, insightful feedback to our product and marketing teams on the customer experience with Homeward ensuring we keep the customer at the center of our solutions
- Be comfortable working in the ambiguity and shifting priorities that come with an early stage startup
- 2+ years sales or customer service, preferably in real estate
- Desire to help consumers with the most important financial transaction of their life
- Ability to think critically and problem solve complex scenarios
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a high velocity sales environment
- The drive to build something new
- Bachelor's degree preferred