We're seeking a Salesforce Developer to join us in delivering on our mission of building a simpler, more streamlined and customer-centric home buying and selling experience. This role is structured as a contract-to-hire with a 3 month term with full-time eligibility after initial contract period.
We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their current one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they're going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be.
Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We're passionate about our mission to recenter real estate transactions around the customer and make the entire experience more convenient and certain. We've attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are recruiting a core team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business beyond this initial foothold offering.
Homeward is backed by LiveOak, the largest venture capital group in Texas, and raised $3.8 million in early 2019 from additional real estate tech founders and investors such as ApartmentList, OpCity, Opendoor, Yodle, and The Guild.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with our Product and Engineering Team, members of the Operations team, as well as the organization as whole, to help our customers when buying and selling a new home
- You’ll join a small Product Development team and have an enormous impact on the company and the development of our Salesforce org.
- Own key projects focused on integrations and development that promote efficiency, scalability, and risk mitigation
- Be the subject matter expert for the technical architecture of our Salesforce implementation, working closely with our engineering team to build integrations + processes
- Wear both developer and administrator hats - as a growing organization, we’ll need a developer who can fill both roles to ensure we plan development and configuration for scale
What you’ll bring:
- You have 3+ years Salesforce development experience, ideally in small to mid-size business space or in an implementation-based role.
- You have credentials - Platform Developer I and Admin 201. Platform Developer II is a plus.
- Cross functional integration experience - Apex REST, SOAP services and others.
- Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and declarative automations
- You’re collaborative and open to feedback. You’re great at working as part of a team and love elegant Salesforce solutions.
- Bonus: Development experience in other disciplines
- Willing to add value as an end to end Salesforce subject matter expert
- Proven track record work cross functionally with stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
- Most importantly, you understand Salesforce’s limitations and know when not to use it for use cases.
What we will offer you:
- A collaborative, efficient, and smart team to work with
- The opportunity to contribute to a high growth company focused on solving big consumer pain points while being mentored and coached by an experienced Product leader and broader executive team
- A beautiful workspace with the high quality tools you need to get the job done well
- A culture that prioritizes a calm, productive office environment, showing up for your teammates, and accountability
- Competitive salary & equity
- Homeward does not sponsor H1B Visas
- This is an in-person role in Austin, Texas. Local candidates are encouraged to apply.