Customer Experience Manager
We’re seeking a Customer Experience Manager to provide a simpler, more streamlined experience of buying and selling homes.
We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their current one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they’re going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be.
Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We’re passionate about our mission to recenter real estate transactions around the customer and make the entire experience more convenient and certain. We’ve attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are recruiting a core team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business beyond this initial foothold offering.
Homeward is backed by LiveOak, the largest venture capital group in Texas, and raised $3.8 million in early 2019 from additional real estate tech founders and investors such as ApartmentList, OpCity, Opendoor, Yodle, and The Guild.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all customer communication through phone, email, and text, providing a friendly, helpful experience and fast, dependable responses
- Educate customers on the value of the Homeward way and how the Homeward process works
- Hold an active TX real estate license (or get licensed within your first three months)
- Coordinate closely with our Transaction Coordinators to ensure all critical steps of the Transaction process are managed perfectly for a seamless customer experience
- Provide detailed, insightful feedback to our product and marketing teams on the customer experience with Homeward ensuring we keep the customer at the center of our solutions
- Be comfortable working in the ambiguity and shifting priorities that come with an early stage startup
What you’ll bring:
- An intrinsic desire to serve customers and provide a delightful, seamless experience
- A high EQ and deep rooted sense of empathy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An outcomes focused mentality and drive
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Enthusiasm about helping beyond the bounds of your day to day role
- 2+ years sales, customer success, or Real Estate experience
- Licensed TX or GA Real Estate agent (or have practiced in the last 2 years)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What we will offer you:
- A collaborative, efficient, and smart team to work with
- A beautiful workspace with the high quality tools you need to get the job done well
- A culture that prioritizes a calm, productive office environment, showing up for your teammates, and accountability
- Competitive salary