HomeUnion is an online real estate investment firm that has pioneered a stock market-like flexibility for investing in real estate. The company provides all the services needed for individuals to invest remotely in residential real estate, including single-family rental (SFR) properties and multifamily assets. HomeUnion’s role spans the lifecycle of the investment transaction: identifying sound investments, handling all aspects of acquisition, maximizing income, protecting asset value, and selling the asset when the time comes.
In this role, you will interact with investor clients, work with them to understand their individual investment goals, and prepare customized real estate investments utilizing HomeUnion's proprietary big data platform. The Real Estate Investment Consultant will typically receive warm leads generated by HomeUnion's marketing and PR campaigns, radio ads, and other online engagement.
Over the past year, HomeUnion has gained notoriety through its public relations initiatives, resulting in a record-breaking volume of media coverage in 2016. The firm’s campaigns have included broadcast tv spots on CNBC; press hits on local TV and radio stations; and coverage by major daily U.S. and international newspapers, the tech media, business media and real estate trade publications.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Utilize a consultative sales approach, based on the client’s personal preferences and risk tolerances by comparing and evaluating various investment options for the customer to consider
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Utilize CRM to schedule follow-up calls, organize activities and pipeline
- Consistently keep up strong call volumes and call times to continually grow and maintain pipeline
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience, B.A./B.S. preferred
- CA Real Estate License or CA Broker License required with 90 days of hire
- Proven experience in sales, ideally with B2C financial, investments, insurance, or real estate services
- Track record of consistently performing above quota, preferably in the top 15%
- Understanding of online advertising and the real estate transaction process is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software such as Salesforce, Ring Central or Marketo
- Strong computer skills, including use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience in a high call volume environment highly desired
- Ability to clearly and intelligently communicate complex processes in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, environment
- Self-starter, sets aggressive goals, driven to succeed, focused on productivity
- Passionate about customer delight and quality obsessed, but in a good way