HomeUnion is a Real Estate Investment Management firm that has pioneered a stock market-like flexibility for the investment of real estate. The company offers an end-to-end comprehensive solution of property selection, acquisition, management, and sales; enabling real estate investors access to a first of its kind, hands-free investing experience. The company uses a combination of local real estate professionals and data-driven proprietary analytics to service locations across the country.
If you are looking for a change from traditional real estate sales, want qualified buyers at your fingertips, a competitive compensation package with a base salary, and desire to disrupt the real estate investment industry, than this might be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and seasoned Real Estate Acquisitions Manager with investing, development, banking, consulting, or asset management experience. You will evaluate investment properties and oversee the entire acquisition /due diligence process on behalf of the investor. This includes identifying properties that can generate expected returns for the investor to closing the deal and everything in-between. With our big data platform and analytics, you will develop a keen eye for good investments and create a healthy supply of profitable properties that meet investor goals. And the best part is, you don't have to find buyers, HomeUnion’s marketing engine generates qualified buyers.
- Evaluate and recommend real estate investment opportunities to clients based on clients investment goals
- Review investment opportunities for accuracy/quality of presentation
- Oversee acquisitions process, including managing due diligence, reviewing 3rd party reports, shopping competition, and working with attorneys to facilitate closing
- Prepare market analysis, underwriting, and summaries for opportunities being recommended
- Develop and grow relationships with brokerage and ownership communities in target markets
- Implement and maintain business processes for accuracy/efficiency of underwriting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Acquisitions role or similar responsibilities
- Required- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related major
- Experience with Single Family and Multifamily assets highly preferred
- Texas Real Estate License required
- Strong analytical/modeling skills
- Understanding of valuation and debt (cap rates, DCF analysis, capital structure, financing, etc.)
- Ability to identify and implement initiatives to increase efficiency/accuracy in operations through active management
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Suite with focus on Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self starter, and ability to multi-task