HomeUnion is a Real Estate Investment Management firm that has pioneered a stock market-like flexibility for the investment of real estate. The company offers an end-to-end comprehensive solution of property selection, acquisition, management, and sales; enabling real estate investors access to a first of its kind, hands-free investing experience. The company uses a combination of local real estate professionals and data-driven proprietary analytics to service locations across the country.
If you are looking for a change from traditional real estate sales, want qualified buyers at your fingertips, a competitive compensation package with a base salary, and desire to disrupt the real estate investment industry, than this might be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and seasoned Real Estate Acquisitions Manager with investing, development, banking, or consulting experience. You will evaluate investment properties and oversee the entire acquisition due diligence process on behalf of the investor. This includes identifying properties that can generate expected returns for the investor to closing the deal and everything in-between. With our big data platform and analytics, you will develop a keen eye for good investments and create a healthy supply of profitable properties that meet investor goals. And the best part is, you don't have to find buyers, HomeUnion’s marketing engine generates qualified buyers.
- Evaluate and recommend real estate investment opportunities to clients based on clients investment goals
- Review investment opportunities for accuracy/quality of presentation
- Oversee acquisitions process, including managing due diligence, reviewing 3rd party reports, shopping competition, and working with attorneys to facilitate closing
- Prepare market analysis, underwriting, and summaries for opportunities being recommended
- Develop and grow relationships with brokerage and ownership communities in target markets
- Implement and maintain business processes for accuracy/efficiency or underwriting
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an acquisitions role or similar responsibilities as a licensed real estate agent in Raleigh, NC
- Required- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing/Sales
- Experience with Single Family and Multifamily assets highly preferred
- North Carolina Real Estate License required
- Strong analytical/modeling skills
- Understanding of valuation and debt (cap rates, DCF analysis, capital structure, financing, etc.)
- Ability to identify and implement initiatives to increase efficiency/accuracy in operations through active management
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Suite with focus on Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self starter, and ability to multi-task
Please do not apply unless you have been living and working as a licensed real estate agent selling and buying single family residential real estate in Raleigh, NC. This is not a property management position.