HomeUnion is a Real Estate Investment Management firm that has pioneered a stock market-like flexibility for the investment of real estate. The company offers an end-to-end comprehensive solution of property selection, acquisition, management, and sales; enabling real estate investors access to a first of its kind, hands-free investing experience. The company uses a combination of local real estate professionals and data-driven proprietary analytics to service locations across the country.
The Yardi Administrator will be well versed in providing overall support and implementation for Yardi Voyager 7 SaaS or similar accounting, ERP or SaaS platform. You will maintain the YARDI system, upgrades, and provide analysis and expertise in implementing new modules and functionalities that meet business needs. As the central SaaS system for our property managers onsite and remote, you will be the point of contact for any critical issues, escalations and improvements that will allow our property management team to be more efficient and enable sound business decisions.
- Provide support of Yardi Voyager 7 SaaS including core residential and financial modules, including but not limited to Payment Processing, Single Family Homes, and Resident Screening
- Maintain all aspects of the system including creating, modifying, and maintaining user settings, profiles, custom menu sets, account trees, lists, and modules
- Provide Level 2 support to property managers and accounting managers onsite and remote
- Escalate critical issues to Yardi technical support, open and monitor support cases, act as the technical SPOC, monitor progress and follow up regularly to drive timely resolution
- Test and lead testing efforts related to new functionality, new modules, and upgrades to existing modules including creating test plans, test cases and working to ensure a rigorous UAT process is followed by department managers
- Become knowledgeable with company-specific property management and accounting business processes and needs; continually look for ways to leverage system capabilities to improve efficiency through workflow, automation, and process improvement
- Partner with engineering to leverage existing ETL capabilities and identify opportunities and technologies to improve integration with internal systems
- Create ad-hoc and regular custom reporting as needed
- 2+ years administering and supporting Yardi Voyager 7 SaaS or equivalent ERP, Accounting, or SaaS platform
- Must have strong SQL skills with ability to write custom scripts and running report types (SSRS, YSR)
- Preferred: experience with Yardi core residential and ancillary modules or other Property Management software
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Computer Science, or equivalent work related experience
- Working knowledge of SQL Server databases and running updates, Yardi DB schema preferred
- Proficient in providing end user support in accounting, property management and marketing
- Experience in administering RentCafé or equivalent portals/corporate sites preferred
- General knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, property management processes
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical users
- Meticulous attention to detail and high ownership
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple deadlines
HomeUnion offers a competitive compensation package, stock options, comprehensive benefits coverage, and a tech-savvy startup culture.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you have an infrastructure, network, hardware background.