HomeUnion is a Real Estate Investment Management firm that has pioneered a stock market-like flexibility for the investment of real estate. The company offers an end-to-end comprehensive solution of property selection, acquisition, management, and sales; enabling real estate investors access to a first of its kind, hands-free investing experience. The company uses a combination of local real estate professionals and data-driven proprietary analytics, evaluating over 120M homes and 200,000 neighborhoods. HomeUnion delivers its solutions to an on-the-ground infrastructure currently serving 14 locations and expanding rapidly across the country.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, HomeUnion is growing rapidly and is seeking to hire top talent to help fuel its growth.
The Inside Sales Manager will be the voice to our investors. You will be responsible to sell real estate investment products and services to prospective clients. You will interact with investors, understand individual investment goals, and prepare customized real investments utilizing HomeUnion's proprietary data analytics platform. The Inside Sales Manager will be typically provided with warm leads generated by HomeUnion's marketing campaigns, radio ads, and other online engagement. You will convert these leads into closed sales, managing the sales process from end to end with exceptional service and attention to detail. In return, you will be able to realize a great base salary, bonus, equity and career growth.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Utilize a consultative sales approach based on the client’s personal preferences and risk tolerances by comparing and evaluating various investment options for the customer to consider
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Collaborate with Investment Location Managers (Field Real Estate Agents) to link specific properties and markets of interest to clients
- Utilize CRM to schedule follow-up calls, organize activities and pipeline
- Consistently keep up strong call volume and call times to continually grow and maintain pipeline
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience, B.A./B.S. preferred
- Proven experience in sales, ideally with B2C financial, investments, insurance, or real estate services
- Track record of consistently performing above quota, preferably in the top 15%
- Understanding of online advertising and the real estate transaction process is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software such as Salesforce, Ring Central or Marketo
- Strong computer skills, including use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience in a high call volume environment highly desired
- Ability to clearly and intelligently communicate complex processes in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, environment
- Self-starter, sets aggressive goals, driven to succeed, focused on productivity
- Passionate about customer delight and quality obsessed, but in a good way
- Real Estate license preferred
HomeUnion offers a competitive compensation package base salary plus bonus, stock options , comprehensive benefits coverage, and a tech-savvy startup culture.