Who we are
HomeToGo is the world's largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are always looking for talented new colleagues who can contribute to our success. If you're interested in being part of HomeToGo, we highly recommend that you take a look at our job portal to find all vacancies in our company. If you find an interesting vacancy, please apply directly to it. If you cannot find a position that fits your interests and profile but want to contribute nonetheless, please apply to this job.
Your motivation for applying, i.e. why you want to be part of HomeToGo and what you think you can contribute with, should be mentioned in your cover letter.
Please upload both your cover letter and CV in English. Furthermore, it is very important that you state your area of interest in the headline by selecting one of the following areas:
- Business Development
- Venture Development
- Paid Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Finance & BI
- HR & Organization
What we offer:
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're a great for HomeToGo and we’ll be in touch shortly!