YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Matthias, VP of Paid Marketing
Bring in your expertise to leverage our vast BI data infrastructure to analyze trends and test results, identify potential performance improvements and use data to answer business-related questions that lead to high-level strategic marketing decisions.
We have a very technical approach to performance marketing and we are trying to automate most of our processes. To achieve this we have a dedicated IT team that helps us to develop internal marketing tools.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Bring further visibility to our paid marketing data, developing and implementing a variety of metrics, dashboards, and reports that consolidate our performance analysis capabilities.
- Implement improved user segmentation, funnel optimization and targeted campaigns.
- Use our raw data insights from our internal bidding and machine learning ranking technology of our product and image recognition results to improve our tech marketing approach.
- Explore large datasets, build data-driven narratives and present conclusions.
- Be responsible for product and process optimization projects with real impact.
- Align with multiple internal partners across product, business intelligence, finance and business development teams.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as a Data Analyst. Previous exposure to performance marketing (e.g. search engine marketing) is a strong plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an exceptional ability to translate complex data into insights, a compelling narrative, and strategic decisions.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- A pro-active and independent approach to get necessary data from other departments and to dig into raw data to find performance improvement opportunities.
- Hands-on working style with the capacity to deliver strong results and to impact business decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, R or Python/Pandas as well as data visualization tools such as QlikView or Tableau.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!