YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Maria, Head of Recruiting
Bring in your expertise to develop recruiting strategies, source candidates, and maintain an actionable pipeline of talent, to build teams and grow the business. You will play a deeply consultative role with hiring managers and will act as HomeToGo’s brand ambassador. Your curiosity and problem-solving skills will be applied to projects that will impact on the future of the travel industry.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Use best practices to build a diverse, robust product and tech talent pipeline for a variety of positions.
- Manage candidates effectively through the recruitment process and ensure a great candidate experience, from application through to offer, contract negotiation and onboarding.
- Partner closely with our business units to ensure that sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with HomeToGo’s company goals.
- Build brand awareness for HomeToGo through various brand building and marketing activities aimed at potential employees- ultimately helping us hire the best people.
- Ensure effectiveness by tracking relevant recruiting metrics on all facets of the hiring process.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience working in an eCommerce business environment.
- Experienced in the full end to end recruitment process with strong knowledge of best practices in sourcing for product and tech roles.
- Ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholders.
- Proven direct candidate sourcing expertise using LinkedIn and other social media platforms and demonstrated ability to design creative direct recruitment strategies.
- A driven and charismatic personality with ample of sales aptitude.
- Ability to analyze recruiting metrics and act on the findings swiftly.
- Authentic, professional, and sympathetic communication style.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple vacancies at any one time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (German or any other language is a plus).
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!