YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Team size: >20 Report to Lina, Senior Product Manager SEO.
Bring in your expertise to conduct on-page analysis, specifying improvements and implementing features to increase qualitative inbound traffic via organic search. In this role, you will be the main actor in driving our Italian speaking brands to the next level.
Become a part of our expert SEO team who was awarded the prestigious “Best In-house SEO Team of the Year” by top marketing body, Search Engine Land.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities, work-life-balance.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Conduct SEO analysis to identify, plan and coordinate website optimization strategies that have a real impact on our metasearch business and boost organic search performance.
- Work closely with the development team to define requirements and deliver results.
- Manage SEO-related engineering issues including research, prioritization and quality assurance.
- Track and report marketing KPIs and metrics to drive continual improvement.
- Assist in planning and executing migration projects.
- Work with a talented team of data scientists and developers to translate business needs into an amazing search experience.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of professional experience in international SEO, ideally in a start-up environment.
- Proficient in using SEO tools including Google Search Console, Sistrix & crawling software.
- Ideally, you have advanced excel skills and basic SQL knowledge.
- Technically proficient, you understand software development processes and can build productive working relationships with developers.
- An analytical mindset combined with a strong understanding of business KPIs.
- A proven track record in project management and organizational end-to-end delivery, including JIRA expertise.
- Speak English fluently and n
- Strong communication skills and a persuasive personality.