YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: <10 Report to: Michael, Director Product Design and Brand
Bring in your expertise in leading design within a business line team (e.g. “Core Search” or “On-site Booking”). You’ll guide stakeholders through the design process - from the first problem statement to finally handing off a pixel-perfect mockup to our engineers. You will play a key role in making HomeToGo’s products, services, and internal processes better by asking the right questions and providing outstanding solutions to business and user problems.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Take full responsibility for the design process and outcome within your business line team.
- Understand and observe user behavior, dig into data, draw conclusions, and cautiously interpret findings in order to make the right decision for your design proposals.
- Contribute to a rock solid, yet highly flexible, design process/system, based on your findings working with the business line team.
- Contribute to building a common cultural attitude and push standards to the next level within the design team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience of planning, creating, and optimising user experiences for digital products
- Proficiency in using Sketch, InVision or Marvel. JIRA is a plus.
- Passion for questioning assumptions and solving problems through design.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.).
- Qualitative skills in user discovery as well as quantitative research experience.
- Strong ability to self-organise and work in a goal-oriented manner in a dynamic, agile, diverse, and international environment.
- Strong communication of design decisions, as well as presentation skills.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!