YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: >20 Report to Carsten, Director Product Provider & Inventory.
Bring your expertise in online payments to the team, ensuring that we have the right solutions, partners and offerings available on all channels and local markets, boosting our consumer experience to the next level. You will be accountable for the evaluation of third party payment providers and the smooth integration of these into our platform.
As the world's biggest vacation rental search engine, our provider integration and inventory infrastructure gathers 17 million+ properties from 900+ rental providers and gives users a simple and effective one-stop solution to book accommodation for their next vacation.
To make this happen, we need to unify our checkout and payment experience in order to create a world-class user experience and to drive customer retention. This position calls for a passionate product manager with experience in integrating payment providers in an international environment.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Establish a great relationships with external payment providers and effectively collaborate with them.
- Identify gaps and help to decide on the right partners for our business.
- Collaborate and align with internal stakeholders on business requirements, including C-Suite, Engineering, and Business Engineering teams.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead the implementation of both short and long-term product goals, including strategies and metrics.
- Conduct data analysis, build reporting dashboards and identify and track product and business metrics including KPI’s and OKR’s.
- Collaborate with our API team to make payments accessible in our own API.
- Support our business partners with the implementation of our solution where necessary.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, including experience in payment solutions in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder-management competencies to align both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including an ability to lead, mentor, and motivate engineering teams.
- Technical proficiency, you understand software development processes and can build productive working relationships with developers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, including data-driven idea validation and testing.
- A hands-on mentality and drive to push boundaries.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!