YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Gijs, Senior Data Analyst.
Bring in your expertise to deliver meaningful insights from our vast data infrastructure and improve our understanding of the real customer behavior of our customers. You will work closely together with product managers, data scientists and user researchers to make sure everyone has the same understanding of our user. You help steer the conversation about which features we should work that benefit our customer the most. You will be involved in the whole product development process, from the first stage of exploration, to setting up the a/b test, to defining success metrics and the eventual evaluation of the results.
HomeToGo is also a great place to work and develop yourself further from a data perspective as we have a large data engineering team enabling you to deliver meaningful results. You will have the chance to learn from experienced data scientists who work on our image recognition and recommendation systems and you will receive 360 Feedback from other data analysts.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Translate business questions into metrics which provide meaningful insight and provide actionable recommendations
- Work with senior product leadership on identifying the biggest product opportunities and translate them into a strategy
- Set up and improve dashboards for product metrics
- Democratize data across the company and enable Product Managers to create their own reporting and answer product analytic questions for themselves
- Analyze, understand and conclude on the successes of a/b tests
- Explore our data infrastructure and improve the understanding of the customer journey by identifying opportunities which fuel business growth
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience working as a web analyst or product analyst
- Solid understanding of SQL and experience using databases like Redshift or Azure
- The ability to tell a data-driven story using visualization tools like Tableau or Looker
- Knowledge on R / Python and a good understanding of core statistical concepts
- Experience using web tracking tools like Google Analytics or Snowplow
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain, in a clear and concise manner, why your recommendations will benefit our customers the most
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!