YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Christopher, Director People & Organization.
Bring in your expertise to shape our unique culture that inspires strong commitment, creates transparency within HomeToGo’s business objectives, and maintains an enjoyable work atmosphere among our ambitious colleagues from around the world.
This is an opportunity to play a key role within the company by offering guidance to employee relations, performance management, and HR best practices.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Be the HR business partner for all mid-level leads to enable talent to thrive across HomeToGo (e.g. during onboarding, performance review cycles, and talent reviews)
- Drive and establish HR change management projects (e.g. one of your first challenges will be to bring our onboarding process to the next level and administer it across all offices)
- Support Director of People & Organization in effectively driving leadership and development processes as well as the performance review cycles
- Be ultimately responsible for HR admin and payroll
- Lead and guide a Junior HR Manager
- Build an HR KPI dashboard and continuously monitor and improve the KPIs
- Identify ways to improve company policies and procedures to enhance overall employee experience.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7+ years of Human Resources experience in a digital or FMCG environment
- High-level of emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of German labor law
- Very diligent and effective in time management and prioritization
- Entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on mentality, and great teamwork abilities
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Good skills in MS Excel
- Fluency in German and English is compulsory
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo - a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just 5 years since its founding, the company already has localized websites in 23 countries and has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!