YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: <10 Report to Jose, VP GoTo Market
Bring in your expertise to act as key contributor to the ongoing success of HomeToGo while developing new partnerships and overseeing new implementation for the Japanese market. Ensure the office's operations in Tokyo are aligned with HTG mission, strategic objectives, and policies.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- P&L responsibility for your market.
- Analyze product performance and key relevant metrics and propose actions to increase both performance and monetization.
- Sign strategic partnerships with leading local brands that can make our business grow efficiently in the market via content distribution or white labels.
- Sign local vacation rentals and hotel brands for our core HomeToGo product.
- Oversee marketing activities both in SEM and SEO with our global team based in Berlin.
- Liaise with our global product, engineering, and marketing teams to have the best product in the local market.
- Be the voice of HomeToGo in that market and promote our brand locally.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of proven success in Account Management, Sales, or Affiliate Management, ideally in the online travel sector.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset as well as problem-solving skills.
- Performance-oriented, persuasive, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly advanced interpersonal skills with a track record in building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Passionate natural networker in the travel industry.
- Fluent in Japanese and in English
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!