YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: >80 Report to Audrius, Chief Architect
Bring in your expertise to build advanced search algorithms and improve site performance using top-notch technologies. You analyze user behavior and, based on that, optimize and build new features.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Work together with product managers from Berlin to improve the world's largest vacation rental search engine.
- Analyse data, analyse user behaviour, optimise features.
- Improve performance, optimize database queries.
- Build advanced search algorithms.
- Implement unit and functional tests to ensure feature quality.
- Work with various APIs and feeds, analyze and normalize large amounts of data.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent PHP, Symfony, Design Patterns, and MySQL knowledge.
- Good knowledge of PHPUnit or other automated testing technology.
- Fluent in English.
- Good problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach!
- Good understanding of Elasticsearch and RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Redis knowledge is a plus.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!