HOMER is currently seeking a Product Manager - Web Optimization to join our growing team! This role will be focused on the codeSpark brand, based remotely in the Los Angeles area until our LA office re-opens.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing of codeSpark, the Product Manager - Web Optimization will be responsible for supporting our marketing efforts through efficient customer acquisition and conversion funnel optimization. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient and adept at product planning, executing toward goals, and working closely with development teams to meet milestones. They are experienced in owning the web features development process from start to finish, including writing requirements and roadmap planning. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for testing and thinking of new ways to improve conversion metrics.
codeSpark, a BEGiN brand, is part of the HOMER family, with the #1 learn-to-code app for kids ages 5-10.
- Optimize web and app flows for conversion
- Set up A/B testing platform and manage tests, share results with key stakeholders, turn learnings into actionable next steps for future test iterations
- Landing page and funnel optimization
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, and optimization of conversion funnels, including writing feature specs, making wireframes, defining KPIs
- Identify, plan and design experiments to drive product goals and deliver insights
- Drive roadmap planning for marketing tests
- Manage user testing to gather customer insights in pre-and post-production
- Ruthlessly prioritize what to do (and importantly: what not to do)
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and marketing team to lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritized, and actionable roadmaps that effectively distill strategy into efficiently shipped product results
- Communicate with internal partners on priorities, status, and results of launched initiatives and take responsibility for deadlines and deliverables
- 3+ years experience as a product manager designing/developing internet or related technologies
- You have a consistent track record of driving impactful results through your roadmaps
- You are highly analytical, with a deep sense of getting to the root cause of issues vs implementing anything/everything your stakeholders throw at you
- You are customer-obsessed, data-oriented, and committed to supporting a team of growth marketers, engineers, and designers, executing against a product roadmap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams and organizational abilities
- Technical understanding and ability to work with engineers
- High EQ and ability to work with different people across the organization with honesty and compassion
- Knowledge of children’s education and/or marketing to parents.
- Experience working on startup brands.
- A Bachelor’s degree in (Technical or other analytical field is a plus)
We like people who:
- Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments.
- Love and are willing to learn new technologies and styles.
- Are scrappy, entrepreneurial with the ability to turnaround high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team.
HOMER is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At HOMER, we are committed to building a diverse team of talented people who are passionate about creating educational content kids love. We believe in fostering a culture where productivity can flourish, one that is empathetic, respectful, and inclusive. At HOMER, we know that diversity, equity, and inclusion aren’t just an idea, a one-time initiative, or phrases to throw into a job post: they’re a daily practice and an ongoing conversation. We survey our team about inclusivity, run training on DEI topics, and have a committee to ensure we are all continuing to learn and grow.