HOMER has a newly created opportunity for an Sr. Manager, Paid Social to join our growing team! This role will report into our Senior Director, Growth Marketing, and sit in our New York City office (upon re-opening.)
HOMER is the essential early learning program for kids 2-8. Powered by the HOMER Method, the most effective way for your child to learn— our expert-designed proprietary learning framework is research-backed and kid-tested to give your child the best start to their learning journey. Focused on both academic and personal skills, HOMER develops confident learners prepared for both school and life.
We are a high-growth business with an amazing set of investors. We offer competitive compensation including equity and full benefits in a creative, flexible environment that invests in professional development.
- Be an internal thought leader for everything paid social: configuration, optimization, creative, attribution and incrementally
- Strategize, execute, and manage paid social campaigns from concept to creative to ad trafficking to analysis
- Deeply partner with our in-house creative team to tell our story: lead brainstorm sessions, messaging workshops, competitive ad reviews and performance analysis
- Create detailed requests for the creative team to fulfill on your vision, grounded in data.
- Partner with our brand team and influencer agencies to develop a process for whitelisting and dark posting
- Own relationships with 3rd party agencies for creative production and content syndication
- Expand our paid social marketing footprint to new channels: Reddit, TikTok, etc
- Lead and deliver reporting, insights and optimization recommendations for marketing platforms under your management
- Collaborate with product, data and marketing members to ensure company wide growth and new subscriber objectives are being met
- 5 - 7 years of marketing experience including at least 4 years working with Facebook Ads campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you can write compelling, on-brand ad copy
- You’re detail oriented, take exceptional notes during brainstorming sessions and turn them into roadmaps for execution
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- High degree of proficiency with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel; you’re used to using Pivot Tables and functions in your spreadsheets
- Highly analytical thinker
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time
We like people who:
- Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments
- Love and are willing to learn new technologies and styles
- Are scrappy, entrepreneurial with the ability to turnaround high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team
What you’ll get:
- HOMER offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits.
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers.
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with 4% company match
- The chance to have a big impact, quickly
- The rare opportunity to make a dent in the universe. We’re bringing a love of reading and learning to children globally!
HOMER is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At HOMER, we are committed to building a diverse team of talented people who are passionate about creating educational content kids love. We believe in fostering a culture where productivity can flourish, one that is empathetic, respectful, and inclusive. At HOMER, we know that diversity, equity, and inclusion aren’t just an idea, a one-time initiative, or phrases to throw into a job post: they’re a daily practice and an ongoing conversation. We survey our team about inclusivity, run trainings on DEI topics, and have a committee to ensure we are all continuing to learn and grow.