HOMER has a newly created opportunity for a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our growing team! This role will sit in our New York City office, and report into our Senior Director of Performance Marketing.
HOMER, a BEGiN brand, is the proven early learning program that provides the best educational start possible. We offer personalized, fun, and proven learning products for kids ages 2-8 to help build confidence, mastery, and a love of learning.
HOMER’s performance marketing team has scaled user acquisition 3X YoY and leads the category in mobile paid user acquisition. We have ambitious goals for the year ahead and are looking for an experienced performance marketing strategist to help us become the world’s leading early education company. As a Senior User Acquisition Manager, you will own testing and scaling of new and existing channels, creative strategy and execution. Ideal candidates will be a passionate, creative and analytical leader with a proven track record of scaling performance marketing channels at brand-centric consumer product companies.
- Manage end-to-end strategy, execution, optimization and reporting of new and existing channels including Search, Mobile in-app video, Display, Native and Affiliate
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors (i.e. Ad networks, affiliate agency)
- Determine and use best in class technology to automate and optimize marketing efficiency and ad ops
- Continuously understand and apply best practices on channel management to HOMER’s growing performance marketing practice
- Develop and maintain reporting for channels under management with a weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence
- Dive deep into analytics to optimize campaigns towards maximum LTV by target audience
- Develop strategies to test incrementality of specific channels and campaigns
- Partner closely with the creative team on the development, testing and iteration of performance ads
- Partner closely with the data and product teams to ensure that our analytics instrumentation is current and accurate
- Work closely with the product team to develop and optimize landing pages and funnel experience to maximize conversion rates
- Monitor and prevent fraud to ensure campaign objectives are being met
- Find new channels and opportunities to scale user acquisition
You should have:
- 4 years experience in a performance marketing role
- 2 years of experience with Google Ads
- 2 years of concentration in Search, Display or Native advertising
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Sheets and Excel
- Proficiency with a BI platform (Looker, Tableau)
We like people who are:
- Results oriented, hands-on and passionate about our industry (education) and our consumers (children, parents and educators)
- Collaborative, and thrive in startup environments
- Able and willing to learn new technologies and styles
What you’ll get:
- HOMER offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- A chance to have a big impact
- A chance to bring a love of reading and learning to children globally
HOMER is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. HOMER does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.