HOMER has a newly created opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team! This role will report into our Nashville office.
HOMER, a BEGiN brand, is the proven early learning program that provides the best educational start possible. We offer personalized, fun, and proven learning products for kids ages 2-8 to help build confidence, mastery, and a love of learning. We are deeply committed to our members and to their children, and we are building a creative and strategic team to develop a portfolio of early learning products that support learning everywhere.
Reporting into our Director of Product Growth, the Senior PM will be responsible for improving the effectiveness of HOMER’s website, www.learnwithhomer.com, in driving customer acquisition.
- Define product and testing strategy for web conversion at HOMER
- Lead research, testing, development, and execution of hundreds of experiments to move funnel metrics on landing pages, product pages, conversion flows, etc
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses
- Create and implement SEO programs to grow organic traffic and leads with child (stories, lessons, games, etc.) and parent focused content (blog, worksheets, etc)
- Build, manage, and own the web product roadmap, working closely with marketing as a stakeholder
- Product manage a cross-functional team
You should have:
- 2+ years of web growth and funnel experience with a track record of achieving statistically significant improvements in conversion rates on web and mobile web
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Run hundreds of tests and have a clear perspective on what does and doesn’t work
- Domain knowledge in optimizing navigational structure, page layout, and content for SEO
- Driven sign up on web/mobile web as well as experience driving users to install/use a mobile app
- Experience with agile software processes, data-driven development, and experimentation
- Proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- BA or BS degree
We like people who:
- Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments
- Love to learn new things, approaches, styles, etc.
- Are scrappy, entrepreneurial with the ability to turnaround high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team
What you’ll get:
- HOMER offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- The chance to have a big impact, quickly
- The rare opportunity to make a dent in the universe. We’re bringing a love of reading and learning to children globally
HOMER is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. HOMER does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.