We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are:
You are a high-performing analyst with a passion for data and an eagerness to join a hyper-growth real estate tech startup. You appreciate the role that every team within an organizational ecosystem plays and you enjoy interacting with and communicating information to stakeholders of all levels and functions.
As a Business Analyst, you will primarily partner with our record-crushing sales team while also hopping into cross-functional conversations with various stakeholders (engineering, executive, product, etc.) as ad hoc projects arise. Your knowledge around user behaviors, analytical techniques, and business operations will allow you to solve challenging problems in order to boost business and revenue growth.
What You’ll do:
- Work directly with HomeLight stakeholders to optimize processes and improve the organization's core profitability
- Act as liaison between technical and non-technical internal teams
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion and customer experience
- Become a master of our internal applications and diagnosis escalated sales support issues as they arise
- Engage in brainstorming to identify and develop new strategic opportunities for the business
- Create analyses, metrics, and dashboards to monitor business performance
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- High proficiency in Excel
- 2+ years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions
- Great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups, including senior management, sales team members and engineers
- Great intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Desire to take a initiative in your role and a eagerness to bend with changes and ambiguity when needed
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
- An undergraduate degree from a 4-year university and an outstanding GPA
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!