HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
What You’ll Do Here
- Strategize, plan and execute on end user engagement initiatives.
- Experimentation and creativity are your friends- you’ll experiment and iterate, iterate, iterate
- Work with engineering, product and growth teams to make data-driven decisions and continuously monitor key metrics
- Lead product feature design from start to finish, including exploration, research, definition, prototyping, iteration, development, and launch
- Work closely with our engineering team to determine what is and isn't possible, tightly define requirements, and manage feature delivery
- Manage multiple projects across the product development lifecycle, from exploratory projects to production-ready releases
- 2-5 years experience in product management, consumer-facing analytics/growth, conversion optimization, management consulting or similar
- Track record of working cross-functionally to drive alignment and results
- Familiarity with web app development
- Experience with data analysis using SQL and spreadsheets
- Passion for user experience and design
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Bias towards experimentation, action, and shipping!
- Reliable: you always do what you say you will do
Bonus Points For
- Experience writing and shipping production code
- Experience shipping consumer tech products
- Real estate knowledge
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.