We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You have a passion for helping others and love developing relationships with people in both your professional and personal life. A perfect outing for you is one where you get to mingle with every person in the room to learn their stories and you, of course, always leave a great impression on everyone you meet! Your friends and family tease you for being "that person" that can make small talk with just about anyone!
You've always been a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic, startup environment and have already proven yourself as a stellar Account Manager in your previous roles. You are eager to take your energy and jump into a new opportunity with both feet! Ideally, you'd get to join a fast-paced and growing company that is full of fun-loving, hard-working people that are all driven by the idea of transforming an industry that is sitting on crazy amounts of opportunity!
- OUTSTANDING written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of relationship-based customer service and/or sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- A passion for helping others
- Experience within real estate or related industry a plus
- A Four-Year College Degree
What You’ll Do Here
You will partner with HomeLight's expert real estate agents to ensure that they are successful as they utilize our service. This involves educating agents on HomeLight best practices, guiding agents through a lead's lifecycle, and proactively managing your regionalized book of business. This role requires a combination of stellar communication skills, customer service, and sales experience.
- Build relationships with valued HomeLight agents
- Introduce our leads to top real estate agents that will meet our clients' specific needs
- Manage relationships with new HomeLight real estate agents as well as with established partners
- Persistently follow-up to ensure that transactions ultimately close
Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
Flexible time off policy
Catered lunches and snacks
Corporate gym membership
Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.