Who You Are:
You’re a scrappy and intelligent individual with a knack for technology and getting the job done! Those who know you best consider you to be incredibly understanding and would list your empathetic nature and extreme patience as some of your best attributes. In school, your friends always turned to you to proofread their papers because grammar is kind of “your thing.” Also, solving problems isn’t just easy for you, but it’s fun and you’d love to put your skills to the test- and get paid for it!
What You’ll Do:
As the Support Specialist, you’ll be the face of HomeLight to our partner real estate agents as well as our clients. You’ll be expected to represent our brand with next-level professionalism in order to leave folks feeling absolutely delighted about their partnership with HomeLight.
You Will Master:
- ZenDesk! This will be your best friend and the platform that you’ll eventually be able to navigate in your sleep. If you’re already familiar with ZenDesk, let’s just say- you have our attention.
- Diligently communicating through email and phone conversations to provide stellar agent support and customer service.
- Collaborating with our engineering and product teams. As a startup, tech bugs are inevitable and customers will constantly be giving you insight on problems that they are experiencing. It is your responsibility to relay these to our engineering team and to help brainstorm around resolving these issues.
- Identifying and improving your own performance metrics such as customer satisfaction, and problem resolution rate.
- Patience and kindness. You can talk to absolutely anybody and are more than happy to educate others and to explain things over and over again if necessary.
- Stellar writing skills. You love grammar and always dot your i’s and cross your t’s, so to speak.
- A strong drive to action, superior organization skills, and great follow-up with clients.
- An interest in technology. It’s not necessary to know how to code but perhaps you’ve thought about learning coding before.
- Willingness to roll with the punches and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment.
- A college degree in a relevant field.
- Startup or real estate experience is a plus.