Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do
- Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You will engage agents across your state by actively reaching out to them and attending a variety of real estate conferences and events.
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of real estate agents and brokers and thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Familiarize yourself with an agents ecosystem to determine how HomeLight products can fit into their operations
- Increase real estate agent participation with HomeLight and our products.
- Manage enterprise-level agent accounts with weekly/monthly meetings
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them
- Close to 3+ years of experience in real estate business development/sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional communication abilities
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- The extreme initiative, self-management, and organization skills
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in the Austin area is a huge plus
- Medical (Anthem or Kaiser), Dental & Vision (MetLife)
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance (Aflac)
- 401k (Guideline), Life Insurance (MetLife) & Pet Insurance (Nationwide)
- Commuter Benefits for in-office employees
- PTO including Volunteer Days to give back to your community
- Annual Anniversary Perks, including professional development and sabbaticals!
- HomeLight Services to help you with buying and selling your home
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.