We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are a very technical individual eager to take on a role that would position you to make a huge impact at a high-growth tech startup. You have a demonstrated history of successfully communicating with various functions in an organization, including engineers, sales, and senior management.
What You’ll do
- Work directly with HomeLight’s executive team to build, optimize, and and run scalable processes and product improvements to improve the company’s core profitability
- Have initiative and own product development as you identify and develop new strategic opportunities for multiple HomeLight services
- Manage the process of planning out and and executing new projects, involving stakeholders, sales, and technical team members at HomeLight
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion and customer experience
- Create analyses, metrics, and dashboards to monitor business performance as needed
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- 4+ years professional work experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking or a high-growth tech company
- Undergraduate degree from an Ivy League or equivalent university, or minimum 3.8 grade point average from another university
- Intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
- Strong Excel skills
- Desire to take initiative, comfort with change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups, including senior management, sales and engineering
- Familiarity with SQL or any other form of database querying language a plus
- MBA degree a plus
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!