Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
A dynamic, organized individual with keen attention to detail, you thrive in fast-paced environments and are adept at building relationships with internal and external partners. Your analytical prowess enables you to easily manage large data structures and support long-term projects.
What You’ll Do Here
This position will play an important role supporting the offline marketing planning & buying team through media coordination, daily KPI monitoring, creative distribution, and campaign communication with media partners. You’ll work on a multi million dollar media budget and collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Handle the dispatch and tracking of buy orders and traffic instructions, ensuring clarity and adherence to standards
- Monitor daily spend & performance metrics
- Oversee the accurate and timely processing of invoices, addressing discrepancies promptly
- Take the lead in updating network rate cards and impressions, ensuring the team has the most recent and relevant information for strategic planning
What You Bring
- Advanced MS Excel skills in order to manipulate large amount of data, SQL experience is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- BA with a degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of marketing coordination experience preferred
**This role is a full time and permanent work from home set-up from the Philippines