Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are Dallas-based in the great State of Texas. Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents and care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients. You're personable, easy to connect with, and are often complimented on your ability to network and build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant and self-starter personality has allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person and a master account manager in the past. You’re most fulfilled when exercising your entrepreneurial spirit and you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable and important impact at a fast-paced tech company excites you!
What You’ll Do
- Achieve real estate agent engagement across your state by actively reaching out to agents and traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows and industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop and manage relationships with top real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, and in-person meetings.
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of real estate agents and brokers and thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Familiarize yourself with an agents ecosystem to determine how HomeLight products can fit into their operations
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight and our products.
- Manage enterprise level agent accounts with weekly/monthly meetings
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them
- 3+ years of experience in Escrow or Title business development/sales
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, and organization skills
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in the DFW area is a huge plus
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.